First try always fail. Everyone try it but sometimes gain more, enrich more..
My first time always following by nervous, but the try is worth because I try it with all the strength inside my body. Praise to the Lord, the fear just gone when I'm drive on the road. Although I am holding stering firmly, but at that moment, SAFETY FIRST is appear in my mind. One more thing to remind me while i'm driving is BELIEVE MYSELF.
So, how the test? I would say with one word-experiences. Take the chance to have the new experiences.
I get the pass, so now need to put some appreciation to the person who give me strength until I can drive alone on the road at night.
1st: THE MIGHTY GOD
2nd: JIE FU N SIS RENA
3rd : BRO STEVEN
4th: DOMOKUN & JIMMY
Some of them just sit beside me and give their life to me.. Thank you coz believe in me..
Some of them support me, really appreciate it...
So, how the test? I would say with one word-experiences. Take the chance to have the new experiences.
I get the pass, so now need to put some appreciation to the person who give me strength until I can drive alone on the road at night.
1st: THE MIGHTY GOD
2nd: JIE FU N SIS RENA
3rd : BRO STEVEN
4th: DOMOKUN & JIMMY
Some of them just sit beside me and give their life to me.. Thank you coz believe in me..
Some of them support me, really appreciate it...
No comments:
Post a Comment