(1) Rainbow appear after the rain. The scare takes off from my heart. Hopefully it not coming back to me after this. I still stand on my mind. Just let the unhappiness be forgotten.
I wish I can be a bird, fly freedomly.
I wish I can be a robot, no need to have mind set.
I wish I can be a dancer, dance highly.
I wish I am drunken, think nothing.
Now in my mind, many wishes I want to be, BUT can I just like what I wish ?
(2) Recently, after survey for long time, finally I choose CANON EOS600d to be my part in my life. really unbelievable is..... This is the first time I buy a thing with 'these' price, expensive than iPhone. how it can be, but all is happen at this moment. Although I won't believe or accept it, but now it was real. Now, I just wanna say WELCOME TO MY LIFE, light up my life with CANON EOS600d.
No comments:
Post a Comment